Don't Go Away Angry, Just Go Away, Far Away

Is she kidding me! Palin doesn't know she cost McCain the ticket? The McCain/Palin ticket cancelled each other out. It just goes to show how out of touch she is on every subject on every level. Sarah! Wake up and smell the ice caps melting and polar bear carcasses floating a drift. Please, please go away and surface no more. And, by the way, what happened to your health records. Those medical records never made it to the light of day... hmmm does baby Trig have anything to do with that, I wonder...

Zeitgeist Movement - The Venus Project

Zeitgeist Addendum - The Venus Project

Olbermann on Palin - Sees through the BS better than most....

Don't Send Mavericks To Washington

If You're Still Not Convinced Take a Closer Look and Listen

You Betcha - She Better Answer Those Tough Questions

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Palin Has No Shame...

Or sense of decency. Palin still hangs in the race but that's probably a good thing as it wouldn't look any better for McCain if he dumped her at this late juncture to pick up the person he originally wanted as a running mate and that was Joe Lieberman.

Still, I can't help to wonder what Palin thinks she's doing. I tell you one thing, she is bold and has guts but a Vice President it does not make. The recent VP debate proved only that she's gutsy as she stood their responding with scripted, peppered answers with her little cutesy winks in between. I watched as my mouth gaped open with the 1st wink and after that all I can think about is this woman trying to give male Americans a cheap thrill. Sarah, girlfriend, you need to put away those winks and 3 inch spike heels you wear that scream hussy if you hope to have a remote chance of being taken seriously. Is that a sexist thing to say? No. It's not. Why? She needs to present herself in way of what she represents. You know the adage, "dress for the job".

According to this morning's news flash in my email, "they" are saying that although Palin abused her power as Governor with Troopergate, she didn't break any laws. Huh? Did I miss something. You know what, she can't have it both ways. In the real world, that's not how it works. Lets see...hmmm, she abused her power but didn't break any laws. It doesn't add up to me but then again, I could be wrong. It's a head scratcher, isn't it.

Lets go over it.... Palin used her power as governor to fire Commissioner Walt Monegan because he refused to knuckle under her and Todd (why does Todd have any authority is another question that needs to be asked but that's a side discussion) by getting rid of Trooper Woten. Ok - by accounts Woten is a loose canon BUT the reason behind Palin's vendetta was the messy divorce thing going on between Palin's sister and Woten. Hence, Palin used her authority as the Governor to fulfill a personal objective which in sum means, she overstepped boundaries, abused her power and broke the law. Ok. I think I got it in a nutshell.

If that doesn't make it bad enough, Palin is using rallies to stir up hate and racism toward Barack Obama. Are politicians who are in office to serve the people suppose to stir up and divide the very citizens they claim to represent? Further, she's taking serious shots aimed at Obama based solely on his race and his middle name with nothing to back up her alleged claims. Barack Obama is not a Muslim and if he were a Muslim is that something to hold against him? I think not. Muslim doesn't equate terrorist and people really need to wake up and get off that track because it's a slippery slope. Palin is firing up the masses with this rhetoric by tying all Muslims to terrorists and further saying that Obama has terrorist ties. That is just plain nuts!

Gosh, darn! I hope you're not buying into the McCain/Palin spin machine. And, you betcha, all politicians need to be held to a higher standard. I expect the persons who will serve to run our country to have integrity and a strong intellectual capacity. McCain might have been all right if he were a bit younger, healthier and made better choices. He might of been a good choice if he had shown fortitude by making a better decision for a VP. However, that ship has longed sailed and McCain is now in the position to defend Obama because his VP crossed some serious lines in the recent rallies with inappropriate messages.

Palin can't seem to help herself and that's reason enough. McCain has to clean up after his VP by telling the American people, Obama is trust worthy and is a good man. Honestly, I already have that high opinion of Obama. I knew that which is why Obama has my support.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to reach out to other supporters of Barack Obama. Your site has some great content and maybe I can help you share it. I have created a social news site for dirt on Sarah Palin and I think that my site could help get more readers to your site. I am trying to create a mutually benefitial situation. Here is what I am trying to do. I want to create a viral linking campaign for my site that can help drive more traffic and readers to your site. Check out my site: http://www.palinspin.com. If you like it, please register and post relevant content to the site. Also, please write about the site and put an anchor link in the site that reads 'Sarah Palin'. The link has to read 'Sarah Palin' and not www.palinspin.com to help the most. The link code should look like this Sarah Palin. I am trying to get the site to the point that when people type in Sarah Palin, the site shows up in the first page of Google results so that people can find out quickly about how unfit she is for office and read your content. Your help would be really appreciated. Since the websites launch, I have gotten over 50,000 hits and have over 1,000 stories submitted. I hope we get to work together to support Barack Obama. Please join and enjoy! I need help getting the word out.

Sorry to contact you this way, but I could not find a way to email you.